Monday, April 11, 2011

SEDUCTION IS A MUST

LADIES IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU KEEP THINGS SPICY...WELL SO I HEAR, HELL I AM SINGLE HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AT ANY RATE IF I HAD A "BOO THANG" ROLE PLAY WOULD DEFINITELY BE INVOLVED....IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHERE TO BEGIN HEAD OVER TO THIS SEXY LIL PLAYGROUND>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



DIRTY LAUNDRY BOUTIQUE





PRODUCTS I'M CHECKIN FOR













SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE:




MIA SCOTT (OWNER)

Name: Mia Scott


Age: 25


College: Georgia State University Dual major: Psychology & Sociology


Name/Type of Business Dirty Laundry Boutique

Business Anniversary Date:Jan. 10. 2010

IHV:What inspired you to start your own business?
MS:I wanted a boutique but something i didn't want to do something that had been done a hundred times over.

IHV: What clientele do you wish to target?

 MS: I wish to target every woman. As we all our sexy no matter shape, skin color, or size!

IHV: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 yrs?

MS: In the next 5 years i see myself expanded to other areas around Atlanta and maybe even other cities. 




No comments:

Post a Comment