Wednesday, March 16, 2011

HIT OR MISS: YOU BE THE JUDGE



I know this is old news to most, but I had to revisit because I am still having nightmares about it. Ashanti has been doing ok lately with wardrobe. She doesnt give me goose bumps, but she managed to pull it together... Weeeeeeeelp somehow she has managed to slip through the fashion cracks *SIGH*
HIT OR MISS?

Singer Ashanti poses backstage at the BCBGMAXAZRIA Fall 2011 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at The Theatre at Lincoln Center on February 10, 2011 in New York City.
( February 9, 2011 - Photo by Mike Coppola/Getty Images North America)


Day 2 of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at Lincoln Center's Damrosch Park.
( February 10, 2011 - Photo by Bauer Griffin)
*I SAY MISS..THE BANGLE WASN'T NEEDED IN PHOTO ONE... AND BABY THOSE SHOES ARE A STRAIGHT VIOLATION OF KILLER TOMATO CODE 23.1 (please see post title shoe of the day for definition of  KILLER TOMATO ). I can't get any understanding of this shoe whatsoever. I promise I would've felt better if she walked bare foot and placed the shoe on her hand as a glove....no no no Shanti.... WooooSaaaaaaaaaah*

2 comments:

  1. oooooohhh YES definitely a MISSSS!! and might I add a hot dam mess!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a miss all day and night long! please understand everything designer,expensive isnt meant to be worn,given,or bought.... i dont care if gianni and mcqueen rose from the dead and placed this shoe on anybodys foot it shouldnt be worn...LMAO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete