Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I LOVE MY TEAM (SDA TALENT MANAGEMENT)


I  had to post pics of my work and the CEO of this wonderful company! This is where  I got my start. Thankx for being one of my biggest supporters gang :) muuuuuaaaaaaaah!


                                           CEO NIESHA BURNETT

What I love most about this agency is the girls are naturally gorgeous, have great attitudes, and are very ambitious. They want to be more than the next "butt model"...Not knocking anyones hustle, but the reality of the situation is there must be more to  you than the exterior

Below are just a few pix of the talent that I styled!


                                           THE BEGINNING: 1ST 3 LADIES SIGNED 2 SDA
                                                CANDI,  JESSA MARIE, MICHELLE

                                                                HEATHER RENEE'
                                                                 HEATHER RENEE'
                                           SDA 2010 PROMO SHOOT SHOT BY JAZZY REBEL

                                                                      CARI
                                           Accessories provided by Jason at LaBella Vie (. ATL)

                                                       
CARI

check out these ladies and more
sdatalentmanagement.blogspot.com
 
I

No comments:

Post a Comment